Topic: Secure Act
Tuesday, February 18th at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Wednesday, February 19th at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Wednesday, March 18th at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Wednesday, March 18th at 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Understanding Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Elder Care Planning
Statistics show that someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease every 65 seconds. Furthermore, 1 in 3 seniors in the U.S. die with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. Despite the prevalence of dementia, many of us do not know much about these debilitating diseases or the legal, financial, and emotional steps we can take to prepare ourselves and loved ones for a diagnosis.
At The Law Offices of Janis A. Carney, our team is passionate about helping people in Silicon Valley to ensure the best possible quality of life for their loved ones. We will help you navigate the uncertain waters that come with a dementia diagnosis. Our team understands the legal and financial options available to you, and we will help you prepare for and manage life following a diagnosis.
To get started, please sign up for one of our free Alzheimer’s and Dementia Luncheon seminars. In these workshops, we will cover:
- Diagnosis of dementia, the stages, and the early signs
- Caregiver tips to help ease the stress of being a caretaker
- How to choose decision makers
- Community resources and professionals to contact for help
- Financial and legal concerns to address
- How dementia can drain savings and what steps you can take to avoid it doing so
- The government benefits available to you
- Medi-Cal eligibility rules
- Action steps to take
The Law Offices of Janis A. Carney
19100 Cox Ave. Suite A, Saratoga, CA 95070
If you attend our workshop and fill out the information sheet provided in the folder, you can get one of these books!