Free Alzheimer’s Books
Though significant advancements have been made in recent years, it’s estimated that approximately 5 million Americans will be affected by Alzheimer’s. Janis A Carney, a Silicon Valley elder law attorney, has helped hundreds of individuals and their families navigate the life-changing legal impacts of Alzheimer’s, and she has also helped caregivers through the hardships and difficulties that come with caring for someone who has Alzheimer’s.
In her own words:
“It’s my personal mission in life to help, encourage, and guide both the diagnosed and his or her caregivers. I want them to truly know, they are not alone and my team and I are here to help when needed.”
Benefits for Those Living With Alzheimer’s:
- Find help and comfort in this difficult time.
- Learn how to get sound legal advice to protect yourself, your assets, and those you love.
- Tips to help you maintain control of your life after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis.
- Advice for distinguishing between reliable and unreliable information online.
- Learn how to protect yourself from financial exploitation.
- Resources to help you find and pay for quality care.
Benefits for Caregivers:
- Learn how to get sound legal advice to protect yourself and your loved one.
- Tips for making decisions pertaining to caregiving and finances.
- Learn strategies to care for yourself and thrive in your personal life while caring for someone with Alzheimer’s.
- Learn how to cope with difficult emotions such as guilt and sadness.
- Tips to help you plan for the disease’s progression.
- Resources you can turn to for additional help and advice.
These are just a few of the many benefits that you can receive if you order either of these books from The Law Offices of Janis A Carney for free. For a limited time, you can order physical or email copies of either book through our website. You can also stop by our office or call us to request these valuable Alzheimer’s resources, along with any other information you would like to know.
We look forward to serving you and your loved ones.